Welcome to our Orchard Retreat, situated in Marden, within the low Kentish Weald, just 8 miles south of Maidstone and with Royal Tunbridge Wells within easy driving distance to the west. There is a regular train service to London Charing Cross from the station in the village, 1 mile away.
We are a non-smoking establishment and unfortunately cannot accommodate children or pets.
This completely self-contained, picturesque studio, situated within beautiful landscaped gardens and adjacent to pear orchards is close to Sissinghurst Castle Garden, Leeds Castle, Bodiam Castle and many other National Trust properties. For garden lovers there are numerous National Garden Scheme locations nearby and of course for walkers or cyclists, there is the Bedgebury Pinetum.
- Bed with Breakfast Pack in room.. .. .. from £95 per night
( Single occupancy from £85 per night )
Min. 2 night stay
- Full English Breakfast extra at £5 per person
- A non-refundable booking deposit of £60 is required unless cancellation is received 48 hours prior to arrival. Payment may be made by Cash or Cheque (in sterling) with a Banker's Card. Unfortunately we do not have credit card facilities.
- We supply a breakfast pack of cereals, bread, local preserves, a platter of fresh fruit and yoghurt to your room or a Full English Breakfast can be taken by arrangement in the dining room of the main house, a 400 year old Kentish Farmhouse.
- Double Room en-suite with facilities
- Bathrobes supplied
- Full air conditioning system
- TV with DVD player
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Breakfast pack supplied to your room
- Fridge with mineral water/ice making facilities
Your hostess Lynda Treliving looks forward to meeting you.
Please telephone: 01622 831908
Mob: 07783 583508